Thursday, August 24, 2006

Musings



Greetings. Haven't watched a film in the last few days. Karan Johar's 'Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna' is out in all the cinemas but I think I'll just wait for it to turn up on cable. I'd love to see 'Omkaara' - maybe I can drag a friend along to see it *ponders* Apparently Saif Ali Khan is seriously good in it :o)

Ordered a copy of 'Chupke Se' so I can indulge in some more Zulfi-watching (I think that should be an Olympic sport).

Hmm..maybe I'll dig out an old DVD or something. I still haven't seen all of Veer Zara (shocking, I know). I've tried watching it twice and every time I get stuck at the same spot :oS Maybe I'll be third time lucky and manage to see it through to the end!

Then again, I need something cheery to watch. It's grey outside and I think it's affecting my mood somewhat. I think this calls for - Mr India!!!!!

No comments:

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs