Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bo-ring

Yes, alright - it's another picture of you-know-who. Can't blame me. Well, you can but...

Haven't watched anything of much interest lately. Finally caught 'Plan' the other day (with the lovely Dino Morea in it). Was fairly rubbish but there was plenty of eye-candy so I didn't feel altogether too aggrieved.

Saw 'Black' a couple of months ago - that was awesome. The little girl who played the role of the blind child in the first half of the film absolutely stole the show. She isn't blind in real-life but her portrayal was soooooooo believable she had you completely convinced.

Umm. I think that's about it, actually. I was praying that some half-decent flicks would come on cable last week as I had the week off work but nope. Nada. *sulk*

2 comments:

Bikas Mishra said...

Hi,
pls accept my congratulations for keeping such a lively blog on bollywood. Accept my invitation to join the Carnival of Bollywood. will be looking forward to your submission.

cheers
bikas
www.DearCinema.com
to submit follow the link
http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_1296.html

*~mad munky~* said...

;o)

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs