Thursday, July 03, 2008

It's in the eye....brows.

My latest ickle-wickle 'celebrity' crush. I use the apostrophes as the person in question probably hasn't reached that point yet, but then again, the standards aren't exactly sky-high anymore *meh*

I do feel better about this learning that he's 25. *puts cradle-snatcher crown away* Anything less than 10 years younger is fine-to-ogle as far as I'm concerned.

Behold. My object-of-momentary-affection.



I've noticed an uncanny resemblance to another fave of mine:



Twins!!!!!!! Apart from the colour.

Anyhoo, apart from that...I'm unemployed at the moment so I'm having the time of my life switching from one music channel to another. If I see the trailer to Singh is Kinnnnnnnnnnng one more time I may just do an Elvis and shoot the tv.

5 comments:

Pitu said...

I have a crush on him too :-) I am gonna go feast my eyes on him this Sunday at the movies hehe

*~mad munky~* said...

Hehe...enjoy!

:o)

Unknown said...

~mm~ your post here was the inspiration for my JTYJN photo comments. Just thought you'd like to know that you are branding the poor boy :)

*~mad munky~* said...

*oops*

ah well...too late :o\

:o)

Tamanna said...

Oh me a huge fan of his intense eyes...
and yes cradle snatching doesnt even enter the picture :-D

Gud luck mad munky :-)

 
Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs